Do you have a property you want us to manage?
Are you looking to maximise the return on your Mornington Peninsula holiday home, and still sneak in the odd weekend for yourselves.
What are we looking for?
- Year round availability – we manage properties on the Mornington Peninsula for year round holiday rental.
- Owners who want a full management service – We offer a very personalised service to both owner and guests and manage all aspects involved in presenting your property as a beautiful Mornington Peninsula Holiday Rentals.
- Stylish well maintained accommodation – Our focus is on outstanding customer service for our guests ensuring all our accommodation is maintained and presented to the highest standard.
Award Winning Property Management Experience
Questions you should ask any property manager and its not how much do you charge?
- What is the annual income I can expect to achieve?
- How will my property be looked after?
- Do you use a trust accounting system and will I be paid on a regular basis?
- What are the occupancy levels at different times of the year?
Property management fees vary and so does the service. Focus on the rapport with the property manager and ask them to show you results from existing properties so you know what to expect.
Holiday and Short Term Rentals
- Holiday rentals are the perfect choice for privacy and space and so are perfect for families with children and pets and also groups.
- High occupancy can be achieved if you are prepared to accept all of these groups.
Boutique Property Management – why choose us?
- We are an award winning accommodation provider winning the Qantas Australian Tourism Award in 2013.
- A small portfolio means we look after your property as if it were our own, you are not one of many but a select few and we know your property intimately.
- We have a permanent team of housekeepers NOT cleaners. Who know your property intimately and take care of it on a day to day basis.
- We run a trust account system so all payments are secure and we pay our owners at the end of every month.
- We keep tight control on linen/laundry service as we have our own Laundry and Linen Hire business – All Washed Out
- Marketing your property year round on our own website, listing on Online Travel Agent sites, posting on social media, partnering with local providers.
- We are the only holiday rental company offering accommodation on the Peninsula Hot Springs website with an exclusive partnership agreement.
- We have a large database of guests and a loyalty membership scheme that sees guests rewarded and return to us time and time again.
- We ensure guests have a seamless holiday and include guest amenities for their convenience.
- Communication is key – we are always on the end of the phone or email for our guests and our owners.
There are a lot of property management companies out there. You need to find a manager that fits you.
What We do
Preparing your property: We have the skills, networks and knowledge to get your home photographed, styled, and listed on multiple portals. We manage the marketing and advertising, ensure your home is always represented in the best way, to ensure maximum return.
Managing your bookings: We take care of all the communication with the holidaymakers, and arrange all the details for their stay. Our Reservations Team operate 7 days week / 365 days a year. We also respond to all enquiries from bookings, to maintenance, cleaning, pool and gardens maintenance.
Managing the stay: We handle all guest enquiries about your home and co-ordinate bookings on your behalf. We arrange housekeepers to attend after each booking and before each arrival. We communicate any maintenance needed on the property to ensure your property is staying in the best condition for guests.
We work with you to learn everything about your property and put it into a guest compendium together with local knowledge.
- Welcoming guests: Our concierge service prepares our properties on day of arrival for guests.
- Show prospective guests through your property
“We handed over our property for holiday letting to Ocean Blue Coastal Retreats in April 2015. Sian and Peter made the transition from our property being our home to a holiday let extremely easy, they were very professional, but more importantly made us feel comfortable and at ease with our decision. We have been happy with the bookings achieved in the first year, which we understand can be slow for a first time property on the market. Ocean Blue have been extremely professional on all matters regarding bookings, payments of rental returns and providing advice and prompt responses to our queries. Sian and Peter have gone out of their way to assist us with all our queries and requests. We recently returned to our property to find all is well, confirming our decision to go with Ocean Blue Coastal Retreats. We would recommend them to any property owners interested in finding managers for holiday lets.” – Mt Martha Retreat
Contact Sian on [email protected]
or call us on 03 9775 4015.
We look forward to working with you!