Pet of the Month – February
Meet Lily our February Pet of the Month who stayed at our pet-friendly accommodation– this is what he has to say:
How old are you?
I was born on the 23rd October 2006 so that makes me 7 years old. Is that 49 in human years?
What are your best qualities?
I am loving and gentle with a passion for play, especially with a stick or a ball. I also love cuddles.
What do you love to do when you are on holiday on the Mornington Peninsula?
Running along the beach, playing with seaweed and chasing after a stick in the water.
What do you look for in pet-friendly accommodation?
Having my family with me and my pet puss or donkey to play with.
pet-friendly accommodation Mornington Peninsula which is your favourite?
We stayed at The Arthouse and we loved it.
Congratulations Lily, you earned yourself a $100 voucher to come and stay at our pet-friendly accommodation Mornington Peninsula again!
what is “Pet-Friendly”
- You can bring your dogs and cats
- Your pet is allowed inside
- Each property is fully fenced (always best to still talk to us about just exactly how big, active, mischievous…you pet is – we can then recommend properties based on your feedback).
- St Ives Cottage has a large garden and is fully fenced perfect for pets whereas a steep natural vegetation border creates a boundary at The Arthouse – not always perfect for the escape artist sort of dog?)
- We supply a bucket which includes a bowl for food and water, towel for a rub down after the beach and a little doggie treat!