Lovers in Love, Special things for Special Moments on the Mornington Peninsula. Couples Romantic Escapes on the Mornington Peninsula are never a dull moment. Here is our list of 20 things to do while you cuddle up to your bae.
- Watch the sunset from the Hilltop Pool at the Peninsula Hot Springs.
2. Hire a driver to take you to the best Peninsula wineries. Save the worry of having a few too many tastings.
3. Drop into the Dromana Drive-in for the most nostalgic date night. Dromana Drive-in is the perfect place to cuddle up and enjoy the latest epic or romance.
4. Take a stroll to the beach with some fish and chips and enjoy the moment.
5. Hit up the variety of old vintage markets and warehouses in Tyabb and other spots for Vintage Markets of the Peninsula
6. Go horseback riding along the beach and sing ‘Horses’ by D. Braithwaite. We recommend Gunnamatta Trail Rides
7. Eat locally at The Baths in Sorrento and take in the view
8. Hire a yacht or catamaran, pack a picnic and take a romantic ocean cruise. Can’t sail? Then get someone to skipper you. Bayplay can help.
9. Take a stroll through the many art galleries dotted around the Peninsula
10. Soar above the treetops on the Arthurs Seat Eagle.
11. Breakfast in Bed – Stay and hideaway at Big Blue Backyard.
12. Pick strawberries for your love at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
13. Get lost in a Maze.
14. Stay at Big Blue Backyard and arrange a couples massage right there in your hideaway.
15. Walk the secluded beaches. There are many hidden beaches far from the madding crowds of summer…you just have to find them and hideaway.
16. Gaze at the Stars. Take a blanket and your smartphone (download Skyview Lite) and make your way from your hideaway at Big Blue Backyard through the winding ti-tree to the top of the sand dunes on St Andrews beach. Find a spot to relax, lie back and discover the constellations.
17. Chocolate Lovers (well we all know its an aphrodisiac), Lovers of Chocolate. At Mornington Peninsula Chocolate watch the chocolatiers at work and then indulge in the good stuff.
18. Watch the sunset or sunrise. There is a vantage spot at many a location on the Peninsula.
19. Spend a romantic evening getting back to nature and meeting the fauna at Moonlit Sanctuary.
20. Now you have exhausted all the romantic things you can do together, isn’t it time for that big question? If you need some help then here is our suggestion. Stay at Big Blue Backyard and arrange for their FLOATING LOVE LETTERS. A beautiful and unique way to ‘pop the question’