Mornington Peninsula holiday rentals are an important choice for those groups wanting privacy and affordability. All our holiday rentals are fully self contained and we work on an all inclusive approach. No extra charges for linen, no need to bring your own towels, free wifi, free logs for the fires, in some places free foxtel and a customer service policy that is award winning.
So if you are looking for popular Rye accommodation or the exclusivity of Sorrento or Blairgowrie accommodation there are plenty of properties to choose from. We supply the following at all our Mornington Peninsula Holiday Rentals properties from our smallest classic cottage to our largest holiday house.
- Pool Towels (where necessary)
- Basic Toiletries
- Basic Kitchen Provisions
- Logs for the fire
- BBQ Gas
- Portacots and highchairs available at no extra charge.
- Pets are welcome in most properties at NO CHARGE (please contact us to discuss the most suitable property for your pet).
- Free wifi
- Free foxtel (in some properties)
Do you want to add more to your Mornington Peninsula holiday rental, then add in some extra services including (ask us to book them for you or book them online when you book your accommodation):
- Peninsula Hot Springs Bathing House Passes
- Dolphin Sightseeing with Moonraker Dolphin Swims (October to April Only)
- 18 Holes of Golf at any of the following courses – Moonah Links, The Dunes, Eagle Ridge, St Andrews Beach
- 75 minute massage
- Breakfast Hampers
- Dozen Red Roses