Mornington Peninsula holiday rentals are an important choice for those groups wanting privacy and affordability. All our holiday rentals are fully self contained and we work on an all inclusive approach. No extra charges for linen, no need to bring your own towels, free wifi, in some places free foxtel and a customer service policy that is award winning.
So if you are looking for popular Rye accommodation or the exclusivity of Sorrento or Blairgowrie
We supply the following at all our Mornington Peninsula Holiday Rentals properties from our smallest classic cottage to our largest holiday house.
- Pool Towels (where applicable)
- Basic Toiletries
- Basic Kitchen Provisions
- BBQ Gas
- Portacots and highchairs available at no extra charge.
- Pets are welcome in most properties at NO CHARGE (please contact us to discuss the most suitable property for your pet).
- Free wifi
- Free foxtel (in some properties)
Some properties have extra charges for extra services. The following may be available in some properties:
- Fire starter pack – bag of logs and kindling, firestarters, paper and instructions on how to light a fire.
- Additional Gas pool heating
Do you want to add more to your Mornington Peninsula holiday rental, then add in some extra services (ask us to book them for you or book them online when you book your accommodation):
Planning a trip to the Mornington Peninsula, then you are probably planning to visit the Peninsula Hot Springs too! If you are looking for beautiful accommodation combined with entry to the Peninsula Hot Springs, we have some great options for you:
Jump the Q
Ocean Blue Coastal Retreats is a preferred accommodation provider to Peninsula Hot Springs, so when you purchase passes through us you don’t need to queue.
Your ‘Priority Entry’ Passes come packaged in the cutest Jump the Q tote, complete with ‘Thank You’ water and white thongs to flip flop your way around the over 20 mineral springs experiences.
Jump the Q for 2 – $125.00
Jump the Q for 3 – $185.00
You can add these on at the time of booking.
- Full English -is supplied by local cafe Hidden Kitchen. This little hamper includes 2 part baked almond croissants, a rustic baguette, butter, jam and freshly ground coffee, sausages, bacon, eggs and tomatoes.
Sparkling Wine and Chocolate