Pet Friendly Accommodation Victoria
Walk from any of our pet friendly accommodation Victoria and within minutes you will be at a beach or walking track, where your pets can run and play. Each of our properties has a brochure of dog friendly parks and beaches.
Remember our pet friendly accommodation Victoria has bowls and a towel for a rub down but you will need to bring your own leash for these wonderful walks, although some areas are leash free.
The one place our dog (Paddington) loves is the beach at Blairgowrie, it is the beach “du jour” for dogs and he loves to come together with all the other dogs and play. Only problem is when we take him down there he never wants to leave and runs off before we can catch him. He’s sneaky like that… (Camerons Bight 157 G11 Beach area between Stringer Road, Sorrento & Blairgowrie and Monument to the 1803 first settlers)
Leash-Free from 7pm to 12 noon the next day from 26 December to 1 March. Leash-Free at all other times of the year.
There are a number of cafes, restaurants and attractions that cater for pets ie. water bowls and areas to tie them up:
- Peninsula Pantry – best breakfast and quick lunches – they have a bowl of water and happy for your pooch to be tied up outside
- Green Olive at Red Hill – tapas all day – wine and olive oil tasting – on a leash your pooch can sit with you on the deck. This is a quintessential gourmet venue on the Peninsula. Taste everything they grow on the property by way of tastings, tapas or just browse the shop and buy up the goodies. Everything is made from the land! How good is that.
Whilst on your walk, don’t forget to bring along an Oh Crap dog poop bag, conveniently located in the property. These environmentally friendly bags are completely biodegradable, breaking down in landfill within 6 months and can be flushed down the toilet. Instead of plastic, they are made of Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) and will safely hold moist waste for about 2 hours. Make a difference and use Oh Crap.
For those lazy relaxing days at home, keep your doggie happy with PAWDinkum – super treats for super dogs. Try a sample of PAWDinkum’s dog treats whilst on your holiday and receive a free gift for your furry friend when you place your first order through the PAWDinkum’s online shop. PAWDinkum’s handmade treats are lovingly prepared in small batches, using natural ingredients carefully selected to be nutritious. PAWDinkum offers a healthy range of dog treats that combat common canine problems like stinky breath, lackluster coats and joint pain.
Our Pet Friendly Terms and Conditions
If you are considering bringing along your pet please ensure that you have read and accept the following conditions (please note that these conditions are a guide only, as we know all dogs especially are not created equal and we suggest you always talk to us first to ensure your pet is suitable at your chosen location):
- Please bring your own bedding and bowls for your pets.
- Do not allow pets into bedrooms or on furniture.
- Do not allow pets into carpeted areas.
- Do not lock pets inside while you are out.
- We do not take responsibility for pets left in courtyards or fenced gardens, you must do so at your own risk.
- Constant barking and/or howling is not acceptable. Complaints from nearby residents and guests will be referred directly to the owners.
- Please check the courtyards and garden areas thoroughly before you leave and clean up any messes left by your pets.