Dog friendly cafes and restaurants
There are a number of cafes, restaurants and attractions that cater for pets ie. water bowls and areas to tie them up.
- Miss Drew’s Dog Cafe, Tyabb is the Peninsulas first dog only cafe! they offer your pooch freshly baked treats that will have them drooling for more.
- Peninsula Pantry, Rye – best breakfast and quick lunches – they have a bowl of water and happy for your pooch to be tied up outside
- Green Olive at Red Hill – tapas all day – wine and olive oil tasting – on a leash your pooch can sit with you on the deck.
- Laneway Espresso, Dromana
- The Boyz 4 Breakie, Mornington
- Store Fifteen, Mornington
- The Winey Cow, Mornington
- Commonfolk Coffee Company, Mornington
- The Holy Bean Cafe, Rosebud
- Village Cafe & Wine Bar, Flinders
- Wombat Cafe & Store, Dromana
- Rusty’s Cafe Bar and Grill, Sorrento
- Merchant & Maker, McCrae
- Main Ridge Dairy, Main Ridge