The Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs at Rye is the first natural hot springs and day spa centre in Victoria. Natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools and private baths providing the idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. Our cottages and luxury holiday rentals are only a few minutes drive away.
Unfortunately at this time we are unable to offer our usual Springs packages and deals, as all bookings must be made in advance. We hope to reintroduce these in the future. We are happy to make your booking for you , though we do recommend you book in advance as the Winter is a particularly popular time for Springs visits.
THE PENINSULA HOT SPRINGS – COVID-19 UPDATE
At this time the Hot Springs is open for visitors, but a number of changes and measures have been implemented to make your visit safe and comfortable during this time.
Your visit to the hot springs will look a little different in our reopening phase, but if we work together we can all enjoy relaxing and reconnecting in nature. Follow this link to the Hot Springs website where you can watch a short video regarding your visit.
What To Expect
General guest information
COVID Safety measures are in place to ensure the safety of your guests and our staff:
- Reduced bathing capacity as per government guidelines
- Bookings must be made prior to guest arrival. Guest details will be required.
- Entry via Bath House reception, exit via Wellness Centre
- Temperature checks on arrival
- Social distancing applies to all bathing experiences and maximum capacity is displayed at each pools
- No cash payments
- The Bath House is once again open daily 7am to 10pm
- Spa Dreaming Centre opening is once again open daily 8am to 9pm
- All our changing rooms are now opened
- Body clay workshops will be running at 11:30am and 2:30pm on weekends
Still taking a break for a little while longer…
- Saunas, hamam, Ice cave
- Wellness activities: mat yoga, meditation, fire and ice
- Groups exclusive dining packages
- Sunday live music sessions and ticketed events
Thank you for familiarising yourself with the information on this page that illustrates what you can expect from your visit and some of the experiences we will be reintroducing at a later date.
Planning your visit – Opening Hours
Open 7 days a week from 7:00am until 10pm daily
Bathhouse 7:30am to 10pm
Spa Dreaming Centre – 8am to 9pm
Phone Reservations – 8:45am – 8:45pm
Hire – robes, lockers and towels (all subject to availability on the day)
Closed Christmas Day