Join our Team
Professional Cleaner – Mt Martha and Mornington Area
Professional Cleaner – Blairgowrie Area
Professional Cleaner – Rosebud Area
Professional Cleaner – Rye Area
We are looking for a professional cleaners to assist us with the most important area of our holiday rental business – the presentation. We run an award winning property management business on the Mornington Peninsula and are looking for year round cleaners to provide the front of house service to our business. There are multiple positions available with each cleaner allocated specific properties to take care of. Let us know the numbers of hours per week that you wish to work and the area that is most suitable to you.
– must have your own transport
– must have holiday rental experience and cleaning experience
– must have attention to detail
– must work quickly and accurately within an allocated timeframe
– must be flexible as turnaround and service change each week generally within school hours (although you can set your own schedule to some degree depending on arrivals and departures).
– must be able to work some weekends
– must be reliable and professional
– must supply references and a police check
Hours vary and will depend on how much you would like to work per week.
General Outline of Duties:
Total house clean: Make beds, clean fridge, oven, cooktops, dishwasher. Make beds, vacuum, dust, clean windows. Bathrooms, toilets, replenish consumables. Clean outdoor areas with specific attention to entry points and outside seating areas. You will need to be computer literate to be able to access our property management system to retrieve your cleaning reports, make properties ready for arrival and report damage.
Contract work or casual rates available.
To discuss contact email@example.com