STAYING WITH US – COVID 19
Updated 19th May, 2020
Respecting the Victorian government restrictions, we have decided not to take any new bookings at any of our properties up to the 1st of June 2020. If you do have a current booking with us during this time we will be in touch with you individually to discuss your booking. We are offering guests the chance to move their booking to another time during the year if they are unable to come and stay or a refund if needs be.
Any bookings taken for dates after 1st June are subject to restrictions. As it is still uncertain what restrictions will be in place at that time we are happy to take bookings and will then offer to move bookings forward to other dates or offer a refund if at that time travel is still restricted.
We will continue to monitor developments and receive advice from the government, and will update this information on an ongoing basis.
Once restrictions are eased we will be here and we hope to provide you with an even better holiday experience for you and your family.
We are all in this together and we all do have to do our bit to beat the spread of this virus and protect each other xx #STAYATHOME
Cleanliness for your Stay
In preparation for your stay we have implemented changes to ensure your comfort and safety when staying in our holiday accommodation.
- During this Coronovirus time we have implemented a minimum 24 hour break between bookings. No one will visit a property within 24 hours of your arrival.
- All of our properties are professionally cleaned by our own team of housekeepers who have a very detailed cleaning process using commercial grade products. In addition to our usual high standard of clean our team has been instructed to focus around high touch areas including key safes, door handles, remote controls, light switches etc.
- We have decided to include hand sanitiser for guests to use in the property.
- All linen and towels are laundered in our commercial laundry (All Washed Out). Linen is washed between 34-65 degrees (depending on the items). Towels are tumble dried at over 70 degrees and all sheets, pillowcases and doona covers are dried from wet through a 160 degree roller iron. Commercial laundry detergent ensures the highest level of cleaning.
- We will now include one hand towel per guest so that each guest has their own towel to use during their stay.
Our office is currently closed, as our team are all working from home, but we are contactable via email. If you have any queries with regards to bookings, please do get in touch via email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. [email protected]