Pet Friendly Accommodation Victoria
Walk from any of our pet friendly accommodation Victoria and within minutes you will be at a beach or walking track, where your pets can run and play. Each of our properties has a brochure of dog friendly parks and beaches.
Remember our pet friendly accommodation Victoria has bowls and a towel for a rub down but you will need to bring your own leash for these wonderful walks, although some areas are leash free.
The one place our dog (Paddington) loves is the beach at Blairgowrie, it is the beach “du jour” for dogs and he loves to come together with all the other dogs and play. The only problem is when we take him down there he never wants to leave and runs off before we can catch him. He’s sneaky like that… (Camerons Bight 157 G11 Beach area between Stringer Road, Sorrento & Blairgowrie and Monument to the 1803 first settlers)
Leash-Free from 7pm to 12 noon the next day from 26 December to 1 March. Leash-Free at all other times of the year. Full Information on all Leash free areas
The best doggie beaches
Fossil Beach, Mornington
Hawker Beach, Mount Martha
Tassells Cove, Safety Beach
Somers Beach, Somers
Mills Beach, Mornington
Flinders Dog Beach, Flinders
Half Moon Bay Beach, Mount Eliza
McCrae Leash Free Dog Beach
Leash-Free Dog Parks
John Butler Reserve, Mount Eliza
Billabong Walk, Mornington
- McCrae Beach Walk
- Safety Beach Dog Friendly Walk
- Hillview Community Reserve Walk
- Flinders Beach Dog Friendly Walk
- Balcombe Estuary Boardwalk Circuit, Mount Martha
- Mornington Dog Friendly Walk, Mornington
Dog-friendly Cafes and Restaurants
There are a number of cafes, restaurants and attractions that cater for pets ie. water bowls and areas to tie them up.
- Miss Drew’s Dog Cafe, Tyabb is the Peninsulas first dog only cafe! they offer your pooch freshly baked treats that will have them drooling for more.
- Peninsula Pantry, Rye – best breakfast and quick lunches – they have a bowl of water and happy for your pooch to be tied up outside
- Green Olive at Red Hill – tapas all day – wine and olive oil tasting – on a leash your pooch can sit with you on the deck.
- Laneway Espresso, Dromana
- The Boyz 4 Breakie, Mornington
- Store Fifteen, Mornington
- The Winey Cow, Mornington
- Commonfolk Coffee Company, Mornington
- The Holy Bean Cafe, Rosebud
- Village Cafe & Wine Bar, Flinders
- Wombat Cafe & Store, Dromana
- Rusty’s Cafe Bar and Grill, Sorrento
- Merchant & Maker, McCrae
- Main Ridge Dairy, Main Ridge
- Moorooduc Estate, Moorooduc
- Paradigm Hill, Merricks
- Rahona Valley, Red Hill South
- Tucks Wine, Red Hill South
- Panton Vineyard and Cellar Door, Shoreham
- T’Gallant Cellar Door, Main Ridge
- Main Ridge Estate, Red Hill
5 Paw Accommodation
What makes 5 Paw Accommodation? To reach the level of 5 paws our properties must meet the following criteria:
Paw 1 – Fully fenced
Paw 2 – Lawn or garden
Paw 3 – Outdoor undercover area to shelter from rain or shine
Paw 4 – Pets are allowed inside
Paw 5 – Walk to pet-friendly park or beach
Just a few of our 5 Paw Properties
Azure Beach Retreat, Rye
This contemporary three bedroomed beach house is surrounded by native bush and has been landscaped with indigenous native plants. Decorated with exceptional attention to detail, it has all the modern comforts and space for a private romantic couple, family or group of friends. Located on the Ocean Beach at Rye this property is approximately 500 metres walk to the area known as Sixteenth Beach and the National Park walking track. For more details…
Buckley’s Escape, Sorrento
This Sorrento cottage located close to the National Park and Diamond Bay is set in a quiet court location and is filled with original character and decorated in a classic Hamptons style. Comfortable and large enough to accommodate a family, couples or a small group. The gardens have been recently planted with native plants that will grow quickly to create an even more private garden. For more details…
St Ives Cottage, Rye
This cottage is filled with original character and is decorated in a classic beachside style. Comfortable and large enough to accommodate a family or two couples.
Located within walking distance to the beautiful bayside beach at Rye, St Ives Cottage sits in a large garden with grassed areas for kids and pets to play. The garden is also fully fenced with a large deck that surrounds the house. For more details…
For the guest of honour
Whilst on your walk, don’t forget to bring along an Oh Crap dog poop bag, conveniently located in the property. These environmentally friendly bags are completely biodegradable, breaking down in landfill within 6 months and can be flushed down the toilet. Instead of plastic, they are made of Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) and will safely hold moist waste for about 2 hours. Make a difference and use Oh Crap.
For those lazy relaxing days at home, keep your doggie happy with PAWDinkum – super treats for super dogs. Try a sample of PAWDinkum’s dog treats whilst on your holiday and receive a free gift when you place your first order. PAWDinkum’s handmade treats are lovingly prepared in small batches, using natural ingredients carefully selected to be nutritious. PAWDinkum offers a healthy range of dog treats that combat common canine problems like stinky breath, lackluster coats and joint pain.
Our Pet Friendly Terms and Conditions
If you are considering bringing along your pet please ensure that you have read and accept the following conditions. Please note that these conditions are a guide only, as we know all dogs especially are not created equal. If you need any help deciding which property would suit your pet best please do give us a call.
- Please bring your own bedding and bowls for your pets.
- We ask that you not allow pets into bedrooms or on furniture.
- Wherever possible keep pets off carpeted areas.
- Do not leave pets inside the house whilst you are out.
- We do not take responsibility for pets left in courtyards or fenced gardens, you must do so at your own risk.
- Constant barking and/or howling is not acceptable. Complaints from nearby residents and guests will be referred directly to the owners.
- Please check the courtyards and garden areas thoroughly before you leave and clean up any messes left by your pets.