You want your holiday rental to stand out from the competition and attract more bookings. With years of holiday rental management experience, we know that professional photography is essential.
However, photography itself won’t make a difference without interiors that stand out from the crowd and images that create a lifestyle that your guests will want to step right in to?
With years of experience in the holiday rentals business we have styled, staged and photographed too many properties to mention.
I’m Sian, founder and director of Ocean Blue Coastal Retreats, a tourism business on the Mornington Peninsula that has won the Victorian Tourism Awards and Australian Tourism Awards and have been managing holiday rentals for the last 15 years. I know the importance of professional photography and in this growing market of holiday rentals also know what you need to stand out from the crowd.
We work together with a professional photographer (and videographer if you want to add video to your offering).
How can you give my holiday rental the WOW factor:
- Before we arrive: We will assess your holiday rental via photography and/or video you send to us. Photos of rooms, soft furnishings and bedlinen that you have currently are essential for us to create a style for your property. If you have a preference then let us know.
- Can you transform any property?
Yes. The style of property isn’t important – a cottage to a city apartment.
- We try and use as much of the furniture/soft furnishings/bedlinen/decorator items etc that we can from your existing property but often properties lack detail to bring a style together.
- Therefore, after reviewing your photography, we put together items we feel will enhance the property and bring them along to a STYLING DAY where we will rearrange each room to give the photographer the best possible shots when they come for the photoshoot. These extra items can be purchased and we will advise the cost before we arrive. There is no obligation to purchase the items but it is important to ensure that when your guests arrive they see a very close representation of what they purchased online.
- DAY 2 – STAGING DAY – we will co-ordinate the stylist and the photographer to attend on a day that is most beneficial to take the best photos. We will spend the morning staging the property with props set up to create lifestyle images. We provide food, flowers etc and prepare each room for the photographer.
- We will then provide you with 30 unique high and low-resolution images that will highlight the best features of your holiday home and ensure you stand out online and that you can use in your marketing and on your website
Want to find out more? send us an email or call us on 03 97754015
Do you have any examples of your previous work?
We have styled many properties – check out our styled properties at Ocean Blue Coastal Retreats and our BEFORE and AFTER shots here.