COTTAGE WITH THE LOT - NOW 2 BEDROOMS
Why would you book me?
- I am a cute cottage within walking distance to the beach.
- I have a cosy fire for winter stays.
- I have a spa bath for a lovely relax.
- I have a large deck with lawn and play equipment for the kids.
- I am pet-friendly.
This cottage is filled with original character and is decorated in a classic beachside style. Comfortable and large enough to accommodate a family or two couples.
Located within walking distance to the beautiful bayside beach at Rye, St Ives Cottage sits in a large garden with grassed areas for kids and pets to play. The garden is also fully fenced with a large deck that surrounds the house. In the garden is play equipment for young children to enjoy.
On the deck, there is a BBQ with dining table and chairs and relaxing sun loungers.
Walking into this original cottage it is beautifully decorated and cosy with a log fire and lots of seating in the lounge. The kitchen is galley style with a benchtop for eating at or you can sit more formally in the dining room that leads out to the deck.
There are two bedrooms one with Queen Bed and the other with either a King Bed or Twin Singles.
The bathroom has a spa bath for relaxing and an overhead shower.
- Cooling: Air conditioning (living area)
- Heating: Log Fire (Logs and Kindling can be added onto your booking at the time of checkout), Reverse Cycle, Wall Heaters
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso
- Entertainment: SMART TV with Netflix and Stan
- Internet: Free Unlimited Wifi
- Bathroom: Spa Bath
- Car parking: 2 cars
- Kid Friendly: outdoor play equipment, books, DVDs
- Distance to the beach: 500 m - 7-minute walk to Rye Beach
Please Note - this is self-catering accommodation the room is not serviced on a daily basis. However, all linen, towels, basic kitchen provisions and toiletries are supplied for your arrival. However, logs are not provided for the fireplace but can be ordered as an add-on when booking.
Photography - photography is continually kept up to date when major changes to properties are made, however, minor changes in furniture or bedding may vary from the current photography.
Please note that the property welcomes pets with a large garden surrounding the house for pets to roam freely. Pets are welcome inside. Please bring your own bedding and bowls. Do not allow pets on furniture or beds.
Garden: grassed lawn area front and back(please check this and clean up after your pets)
Fencing: Fully fenced garden front and rear. 6 ft fencing all around the property except a 4 ft wire mesh fence at the front and rear.
Activities in the area
Ideal for families with kids with miles of sand and shallow wading waters. Great in summer and winter for windsurfing and walking the dog.
- National Parks
- Wineries and gourmet food
- Holidays with pets
- Family beach holiday
- Romantic stays
THE OCEAN BLUE DIFFERENCE
OCEAN BLUE Coastal Retreats makes holiday rentals easy for guests. Every property in our portfolio has been handpicked so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, we will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- No smoking
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Groups under 28 years of age will not be accepted.
- Guest Registration and Photo ID may be required and confirmation of booking may be subject to approval by management.
- All bookings subject to a credit card bond.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fan
- Cook Top
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Wood Fire
- Ironing Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Provided
- Lounge Room
- Pet Friendly
- Spa bath
- Wireless Internet
- Portacot & Highchair
- Toaster & Kettle
- Cutlery, Crockery & Glassware
- Washing Machine
- Cookware & serving dishes
- Shower over bath
- Coffee Machine
- Smart TV
Got a question? Enquire here