Quintessential Beach Retreat*
Why would you book me?
- I have a 10 person spa for groups to enjoy.
- I have my own private tennis court.
- I have a log fire for cosy winter stays.
- I am fully air conditioned.
- I am pet friendly.
Truly everything you need a beach house to be. Ideal for family groups of up to six adults and four children, the property is positioned on the edge of the Mornington Peninsula National Park, close to the spectacular walking tracks and cliff tops of Bridgewater Bay and Montforts Beach. But who needs beach tracks when the property is an acre and there are winding paths amongst native flora? This truly is a kids paradise and somewhere you can walk and reflect on life. Sit on benches amongst the trees and contemplate life at your leisure. For the more energetic amongst us, there is the tennis court and outdoor heated swim spa (big enough for 8-10 guests) to make sure you keep fit and active while on your well-earned break.
This property has absolutely everything you could want. The spacious lounge has luxurious furniture and furnishings with a coastal bent, a LOG FIRE and also incorporates a light-filled dining and kitchen area with a vaulted ceiling. It has a modern fully equipped kitchen with an additional fridge to store wine and food for any catering need. That all-important indoor spa for relaxing too!
There are four bedrooms in two wings of the house. The bedding configuration is:
- Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 - Twin Singles
- Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 x Bunk Beds
There are two bathrooms, one in each wing of the house.
- Bathroom 1 - Corner Spa Bath, Separate shower
- Bathroom 2 - Shower Only
Heating and Cooling:
- Ducted air conditioning & heating throughout
- LOG FIRE
- Cooling: Overhead Fans, Evaporative Cooling
- Heating: Ducted Heating, Log Fire (Logs and Kindling can be added onto your booking at the time of checkout)
- Coffee Machine: None
- Entertainment: DVD Player
- Internet: Free Unlimited Wifi
- Bathroom: Spa Bath, Shower
- Car parking: 2-3 cars
- Kid Friendly: Tennis Court and Raquets
- Outdoor: Swimspa
- Distance to the beach: 900 m - 11 min walk to Monforts Beach
Please Note - this is self-catering accommodation the room is not serviced on a daily basis. However, all linen, towels, basic kitchen provisions and toiletries are supplied for your arrival. However, logs are not provided for the fireplace but can be ordered as an add-on when booking.
Photography - photography is continually kept up to date when major changes to properties are made, however, minor changes in furniture or bedding may vary from the current photography.
Please note that the property welcomes pets with a large garden surrounding the house for pets to roam freely. Pets are welcome inside. Please bring your own bedding and bowls. Do not allow pets on furniture or beds.
Garden: Native plantings on a 1-acre block with a tennis court. (please check this and clean up after your pets)
Fencing: Fully fenced garden with 4 ft fencing. The tennis court is fenced. Please do not allow pets in the tennis court or the pool area.
Activities in the area
The Blairgowrie Marina, the popular dog-friendly beach at Cameron's Bight and the Cafe strip at Blairgowrie are a walk away or a two-minute drive. The Mornington Peninsula National Park is also close by offering spectacular cliff top walking tracks.
- National Parks
- Wineries and gourmet food
- Holidays with pets
- Family holiday
- Celebratory group
THE OCEAN BLUE DIFFERENCE
OCEAN BLUE Coastal Retreats makes holiday rentals easy for guests. Every property in our portfolio has been hand picked so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, we will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- No smoking
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Groups under 28 years of age will not be accepted.
- Guest Registration and Photo ID may be required and confirmation of booking may be subject to approval by management.
- All bookings subject to a credit card bond.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Board Games
- Bunk Beds
- Ceiling Fan
- Cook Top
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Wood Fire
- Ironing Board
- Outdoor Heated Spa
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Provided
- Lounge Room
- Pet Friendly
- Spa bath
- Wireless Internet
- Portacot & Highchair
- Toaster & Kettle
- Pool Towels
- Cutlery, Crockery & Glassware
- Washing Machine
- Cookware & serving dishes
- Tennis Court (Private)
- Ducted Heating
- Kitchen Essentials Basket
- Smoke Detectors
- Private Entrance
Got a question? Enquire here