PEACEFUL SORRENTO SERENITY
Why would you book me?
- I am beautifully furnished and close to Sorrento.
- I have a secure large flat garden perfect for kids and pets.
- I have a modern kitchen with a coffee machine.
- I am perfect for families and small groups.
This Sorrento cottage located close to the National Park and Diamond Bay is set in a quiet court location and is filled with original character and decorated in a classic Hamptons style. Comfortable and large enough to accommodate a family, couples or a small group. The gardens have been recently planted with native plants that will grow quickly to create an even more private garden.
Drive in through the secure gates and park under the carport.
There is a large deck to the side of the property with bench dining for 6 and 2 Adirondack chairs for sunbathing. A generous outdoor garden with firepit at the front of the block for cosy marshmallow toasting and the entire garden is fully fenced. A perfect pet friendly beach retreat in summer and winter.
But it is the location that is key here. Within 750 metres to the Koonya General Store or St Pauls Road store, and only a few minutes drive into Sorrento. It is so tranquil with lots of native birdlife
Walk into the open plan beachside interior lounge, dining and contemporary kitchen with lovely wooden floating floor. The space is light filled with floor to ceiling windows on one side. There is a reverse cycle heater and air conditioner to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. In addition there is ducted heating throughout the property. All the furniture is in the Hamptons style with lovely deep sofas and rattan chairs, a coffee table at the centre and a large flatscreen TV with blu-ray DVD.
There are three bedrooms all with lovely views out to the garden. The master is a Queen Bedroom with built in robes. The second double bedroom is beautifully decorated and is at the rear of the house. The twin singles has TV, built in DVD and Wii.
- Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 – Twin Singles
- Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed
- The bathroom is combined with the laundry. Its modern and has a shower.
- There is a front load washing machine and outside in the shed is the dryer.
- Undercover Parking for 2 – 3 cars
Please note that the property welcomes pets with a large garden surrounding the house for pets to roam freely. Pets are welcome inside. Please bring your own bedding and bowls. Do not allow pets on furniture or beds.
Garden: native plantings around the property (please check this and clean up after your pets)
Fencing: Fully fenced garden front and rear. 6 ft fencing at front and side and 4 ft wire mesh fence at the side.
Please Note - this is self-catering accommodation the room is not serviced on a daily basis. However, all linen, towels, basic kitchen provisions and toiletries are supplied for your arrival.
Photography - photography is continually kept up to date when major changes to properties are made, however, minor changes in furniture or bedding may vary from the current photography.
- Cooling: Air conditioning (living area)
- Heating: Reverse Cycle, Firepit (Logs and Kindling can be added onto your booking at the time of checkout)
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso
- Entertainment: Blu Ray Player, Wii, Fetch TV
- Internet: Free Unlimited Wifi
- Bathroom: Shower Only
- Car parking: 2-3 cars
- Distance to the beach: 1.5 km - 19 min a walk to Diamond Bay
Activities in the area
Sorrento is the most popular village on the Southern Mornington Peninsula with a historic centre focused on boutique shopping and wonderful cafes and restaurants. The street stretches from the shallow waters of Port Phillip bay where you can catch the Ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliff . The Ferry takes you across the bay to the Bellarine Peninsula. Take the ferry on foot as a day trip (it takes about 45 minutes and goes every hour) and visit the historic town of Queenscliff, there is every likelihood that you will catch sight of the resident dolphins or if you are lucky a Southern Right Whale. At the other end of the street, you will find the ocean beach and famous rockpools where you can swim in summer months.
- Beaches and Watersports
- National Parks - walking tracks,
- Peninsula Hot Springs
- Wineries and gourmet food
- Sorrento Historic Township
- Holidays with pets
- Girls Getaways
- Romantic stays
THE OCEAN BLUE DIFFERENCE
OCEAN BLUE Coastal Retreats makes holiday rentals easy for guests. Every property in our portfolio has been handpicked so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, we will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- No smoking
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Groups under 28 years of age will not be accepted.
- Guest Registration and Photo ID may be required and confirmation of booking may be subject to approval by management.
- All bookings subject to a credit card bond.
- Air Conditioning
- Board Games
- Cook Top
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ironing Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Provided
- Lounge Room
- Pet Friendly
- Wireless Internet
- Portacot & Highchair
- Toaster & Kettle
- Cutlery, Crockery & Glassware
- Washing Machine
- Cookware & serving dishes
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Ducted Heating
- Kitchen Essentials Basket
- Private Entrance
- Smart TV
Got a question? Enquire here