GOURMET COTTAGE ESCAPE
Why would you book me?
- I have views of Port Phillip Bay.
- I have a cosy fire for winter stays.
- I am fully air-conditioned.
- I am close to all the wineries and major tourist attractions.
- I am pet-friendly.
Looking for a dreamy escape? You will love this beach cottage’s original character and retro beach appeal. With enough space to accommodate two couples, it’s perfect for a family group or a small group of friends. Completely secure for pets and an absolute haven for the kids, sliding doors open to the gardens or deck, giving guests (and pets) freedom to flow from indoors to outdoors in summer.
Couples after a romantic escape can also enjoy the outdoor deck for its water views and dining area with a BBQ. The cottage comes with its own log fire to cosy up to in the lounge in winter and overlooks Port Phillip Bay, glimpses of which can be seen through the trees.
The cottage has an newly installed kitchen with open-plan dining and a separate second lounge with log fire. There are two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with a double bed. There is one shared bathroom There is also a study area for you to set up the laptop if you really have to have a working holiday.
The property sits just behind the beautiful beaches of McCrae and Dromana (10-minute drive) far from the madding crowd and just a few kilometres from Red Hill and all the wineries and gourmet food producers. Just a perfect position for everything the Mornington Peninsula has to offer!
- Cooling: Air conditioning in all rooms
- Heating: Reverse Cycle in all rooms, Log Fire (Logs and Kindling can be added onto your booking at the time of checkout)
- Coffee Machine: None
- Entertainment: 40 inch TV and DVD Player, Plus additional 32" TV
- Internet: Free Unlimited Wifi
- Bathroom: Bath and separate shower
- Car parking: 2-3 cars
- Distance to the beach: 3.4 km - 56 min walk to Dromana Beach
*note - water at this property is from a rainwater tank only. Water pressure due to tank use is low.
Please Note - this is self-catering accommodation the room is not serviced on a daily basis. However, all linen, towels, basic kitchen provisions and toiletries are supplied for your arrival. However, logs are not provided for the fireplace but can be ordered as an add-on when booking.
Photography - photography is continually kept up to date when major changes to properties are made, however, minor changes in furniture or bedding may vary from the current photography.
Please note that the property welcomes pets with a large garden surrounding the house for pets to roam freely. Pets are welcome inside. Please bring your own bedding and bowls. Do not allow pets on furniture or beds.
Garden: grassed lawn front only this is NOT SECURE for pets.
Fencing: Fully fenced garden rear garden (no grass) 4 ft wire mesh fence surrounding the rear garden.
Activities in the area
Combining the best of both worlds, hinterland and beach, the cottage is only six kilometres from the shops at Dromana and the beach and just five kilometres to Red Hill. Perfect for all the wineries and only minutes to the Enchanted Adventure Garden, Cloud Nine is the perfect retreat in both summer and winter.
- National Parks
- Wineries and gourmet food
- Holidays with pets
- Small Groups
- Romantic stays
THE OCEAN BLUE DIFFERENCE
OCEAN BLUE Coastal Retreats makes holiday rentals easy for guests. Every property in our portfolio has been handpicked so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, we will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- No smoking
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Groups under 28 years of age will not be accepted.
- Guest Registration and Photo ID may be required and confirmation of booking may be subject to approval by management.
- All bookings subject to a credit card bond.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Cook Top
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Wood Fire
- Ironing Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Provided
- Lounge Room
- Pet Friendly
- Wireless Internet
- Portacot & Highchair
- Toaster & Kettle
- Cutlery, Crockery & Glassware
- Washing Machine
- Cookware & serving dishes
- Kitchen Essentials Basket
- Smoke Detectors
- Private Entrance
Got a question? Enquire here