Stunning Hinterland Escape
Why would you book me?
- I have stunning views of Port Phillip Bay and the Tuerong Valley
- I have 1.6 acres of native gardens filled with native birds
- I have a huge entertaining deck.
- I have 2 fireplaces for cosy stays
- I have a beautiful sense of space and light to relax in.
Located on the edge of Red Hill and Dromana Long View @ Red Hill is a fabulous architect-designed solar passive four-bedroom property, located on 1.6 acres with panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay and the Tuerong Valley. This peaceful location is teeming with native bird species and is the perfect spot for families and groups wanting to gather in a very special space.
Close to the villages of Red Hill and Dromana, the gourmet offerings of the wineries and producers of Red Hill are on your doorstep along with some of the best Mornington Peninsula beaches at Dromana and Safety Beach. The property is also located close to Arthurs Seat State Park and easy access to Peninsula Link for a 1-hour drive from Melbourne.
Enter into the light-filled foyer which leads into a lovely living room with wood fire heater and floor to ceiling windows which then flows onto a huge entertaining deck with outstanding views of Port Phillip Bay. Perfect for stays both winter and summer.
Walkthrough to the modern kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar, induction cooktop, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances and two fridges so plenty of room to store the bubbly, as it overlooks the open plan dining area that seats 8.
On this level, there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms and a laundry.
Walkthrough a lovely light-filled sunroom with views of the ocean and stairs lead you to a fully self-contained lower level with the huge master bedroom. Here there are outdoor decks to the garden, large ensuite, walk-in robe and lovely large lounge with fireplace. there is also dining and a separate kitchenette here too. This fully self-contained area means it is a perfect space for privacy from the main group.
There is also a laundry here in addition to the laundry on the upper level.
This is the perfect house with space for everyone or also perfect for groups that want separate spaces.
There are four bedrooms (3 upstairs and 1 downstairs) which sleeps 8 guests in total.
- King Bed with BIR, ensuite and balcony and seating with views to the ocean
- Queen Bed with BIR
- King Bed or Twin Singles with BIR
- King Bed with ensuite and WIR (downstairs)
Upstairs: ensuite with shower
Upstairs: master bathroom with bath and overhead shower
Downstairs: ensuite with large walk-in shower
- Cooling: Overhead Fan and Pedestal Fans, Air Conditioning (both living areas)
- Heating: Log Fire and Gas/Electric Fire
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso
- Entertainment: Smart TV, Netflix & Foxtel
- Internet: Unlimited Wifi
- Bathroom: showers x 3, bath
- Car parking: 4 - 5 cars
- Kid-Friendly: Children Welcome. Please note the garden is not fully fenced.
- Outdoor: ocean bay views
- Distance to the beach: 5 km - 8 min drive to Dromana/Safety Beach
Please Note - this is self-catering accommodation the room is not serviced on a daily basis. However, all linen, towels, basic kitchen provisions and toiletries are supplied for your arrival. However, logs are not provided for the fireplace but can be ordered as an add-on when booking.
Photography - photography is continually kept up to date when major changes to properties are made, however, minor changes in furniture or bedding may vary from the current photography.
Pets Welcome - however, please note that the garden is not fully fenced. The only secure outdoor area is on the deck.
Activities in the area
In the heart of the gourmet wineries and food producers, this is the perfect location to take advantage of a gourmet escape while being close to beaches and National Parks. Perfectly located in the centre of the Mornington Peninsula with all the attractions close by including The Eagle, Enchanted Adventure Garden, Peninsula Hot Springs
- National Parks
- Peninsula Hot Springs
- Wineries and gourmet food
- Family holiday
- Celebratory group
THE OCEAN BLUE DIFFERENCE
OCEAN BLUE Coastal Retreats makes holiday rentals easy for guests. Every property in our portfolio has been handpicked so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, we will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise. Minutes to Foxeys Hangout, Mock Red Hill, Polperro Winery and The Epicurean and so much more. 20 minutes to the Peninsula Hot Springs
- No smoking
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Groups under 28 years of age will not be accepted.
- Guest Registration and Photo ID may be required and confirmation of booking may be subject to approval by management.
- All bookings subject to a credit card bond.
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Ceiling Fan
- Cook Top
- Dining Area
- Wood Fire
- Ironing Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Provided
- Lounge Room
- Wireless Internet
- Portacot & Highchair
- Toaster & Kettle
- Cutlery, Crockery & Glassware
- Washing Machine
- Cookware & serving dishes
- Coffee Machine
- Electric/Gas Log Fire
- Kitchen Essentials Basket
- Smoke Detectors
- Smart TV
- Ocean view
Got a question? Enquire here