Mornington Peninsula holiday rentals are an important choice for those groups wanting privacy and affordability. All our holiday rentals are fully self contained and we work on an all inclusive approach. No extra charges for linen, no need to bring your own towels, free wifi, in some places free foxtel and a customer service policy that is award winning.
We supply the following at all our Mornington Peninsula Holiday Rentals properties from our smallest classic cottage to our largest holiday house.
- Pool Towels (where applicable)
- Basic Toiletries (including toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand wash, shaving cream, body lotion)
- Basic Kitchen Provisions (including foil, gladwrap, dishwashing liquid, dishwashing tablets - enough for 2 to 3 days, all purpose cleaner, bin bags, insect spray, scourer, chux wipe, tea towels & matches)
- Basic foodstuffs (including tea bags, instant coffee, sugar, salt, pepper & oil)
- BBQ Gas
- Pets are welcome in most properties at NO CHARGE (please contact us to discuss the most suitable property for your pet).
- Free wifi
Some properties have extra charges for extra services. The following may be available in some properties:
Fire starter pack can be purchased which include 30kg bag of logs and kindling, firestarters, paper and instructions on how to light a fire. This option will be made available if there is an open fire or firepit at the property.
Food and Wine
Prepared by local business Peninsula Treats and delivered to your property for your arrival. A feast for your soul! Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Nut Free options available. Also, other cheeses available include blue cheese and gouda.
Savoury grazing platter
Includes a selection of cheeses (brie, vintage cheddar, apricot & almond), a selection of meats (salami, kabana & ham), dips, antipasto, crackers, fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, dried fruits & nuts, quince paste, raw honeycomb, chocolate pretzels and chocolate almonds.
Sweet grazing platter
Includes donuts, tim tams, selection of homemade slices, red liquorice, oreos, chocolates, lollies, red skins, sour strips, lolly pops, strawberries and chocolate honeycomb.
A trip to the Peninsula Hot Springs
Planning a trip to the Mornington Peninsula, then you are probably planning to visit the Peninsula Hot Springs too! You can book a Peninsula Hot Springs Package with us, which includes:
- either a 4 hour REVITALISE bathing session or 5 hr MOONLIT BATHING* session for each guest
- hamper of local produce
- bottle of sparkling wine on arrival