Peninsula Hot Springs for FREE
Its almost winter here in Australia and in Victoria it can get a little chilly. What better way to warm yourself up than visit the wonderful Mornington Peninsula and visit the hot mineral pools at the Peninsula Hot Springs.
Even better why not stay with us for a couple of nights and we will provide you with priority entry passes to the Bath House at the Peninsula Hot Springs for gratis, zilch, nada, nothing! Yes, that’s right…for FREE.
It’s more than a relaxing pastime
Yes, it looks beautiful and is wonderfully relaxing and a fun activity for couples, families and groups but did you know…?
- The study of the effects of mineral bathing is a recognised science. That’s right! Balneology is the scientific study of the therapeutic benefits of naturally occurring mineral waters.
- In Japan and Europe medical prescriptions are given by licensed doctors for the treatment of a wide range of conditions, and bathing in mineral waters is a part of preventative medicine and widely recognised and encouraged.
Peninsula Hot Springs Facts
- The water that surfaces in the hot springs is so deep it is more than 10,000 years old.
- The water rises 637 metres from below The Cups in Rye.
- The water has to be cooled from 50 degrees celsius to the various pool temperatures in the bath house from 42 – 36 degrees.
How can I get into the Peninsula Hot Springs for FREE
So, interested? Do you want to give it a try? Just book 2 nights at one of the following properties this winter using our promotional code BCODE-HOTB.
St Ives Cottage
This cute three bedroom cottage in Rye is only a few minutes drive to the Peninsula Hot Springs. Book it here
This quintessential beach house is also in Rye and only minutes to the Peninsula Hot Springs. Book it here
A spacious three bedroomed cottage in Tootgarook. Book it here
Sixteenth Beach Retreat
Contemporary architect designed house on the back beach at Rye. So close to those Hot Springs. Book it here
Mt Martha Retreat
Although this property is a 20 minute drive to the Peninsula Hot Springs it is in the lovely village of Mt Martha with one of the best beaches and cafe strips on the Peninsula. Book it here
For more detailed information on the Peninsula Hot Springs head to their website.